The church dates from Norman times, and the tower, which houses three bells, from the 15th and 16th centuries. The chancel has a Royal coat-of-arms of Charles II, and dates from 1250. There is a Jacobean gallery bearing the date 1701, and the church had its own band. The living was formerly owned by Lincoln College, Oxford.
Last updated by Administrator on 22nd November 2015 at 1:00pm